Hey friends!!! I have a card to share today, inspired by the second Peachy Keen release challenge! I LOVE these challenges!! Always so fun!
I used my new Teddy Bear Face Assortment stamp set from Peachy Keen along with a cute little SVG from Miss Kate Cuttables. I have a feeling you'll be seeing a lot of teddy bears on my blog in the near future! These face stamps are just tooo cute!!
Here is what I used to make this card...
- Teddy Bear from Miss Kate Cuttables
- Peachy Keen Teddy Bear face stamps (pink chalk for cheeks)
- Colorbox Fluid Chalk Ink
- digital paper from Designs by Dani
- doily and banner die from My Creative Time
- Sentiment from Pink by Design
Thanks for stopping by! Have a great day!!