Monday, April 8, 2013

Happy Bear-Day!

Hey friends!!! I have a card to share today, inspired by the second Peachy Keen release challenge! I LOVE these challenges!! Always so fun! 


I used my new Teddy Bear Face Assortment stamp set from Peachy Keen along with a cute little SVG from Miss Kate Cuttables. I have a feeling you'll be seeing a lot of teddy bears on my blog in the near future! These face stamps are just tooo cute!! 


Here is what I used to make this card...
- Teddy Bear from Miss Kate Cuttables
- Peachy Keen Teddy Bear face stamps (pink chalk for cheeks)
- Colorbox Fluid Chalk Ink
- digital paper from Designs by Dani
- doily and banner die from My Creative Time
- Sentiment from Pink by Design

Thanks for stopping by! Have a great day!! 

5 comments:

Migdalia said...

Beary,Beary,CUTE!
Have a wonderful day,
Migdalia
♥ Crafting With Creative M ♥
♥ 2 Creative Chicks ♥

snappy scrappy said...

Just adorable...love it!!

Lisa said...

This is absolutely adorable!! What a sweet bear!! Love it!! Happy Monday :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

Rosie said...

super cute card, love the colors also

rosiemini@gmail.com
www.scraplovingminis.blogspot.com

Kim Ricketts said...

I dont know how many times I have looked at this card!! Its the cutest ever!! Love the colors and everything! I bought the stamps and haven't used them! Yikes!

Kim :)