Sunday, April 28, 2013

Florida Sunshine Layout

Happy Saturday everyone!! The sun is FINALLY starting to shine here, and the snow is almost gone!!! YAY!! This was the longest winter ever!!  I think it's time to start on some summer layouts!! 


I created this layout for the monthly sketchy challenge over at Canadian Scrapbooker Magazine. Last year I had a goal to get a project published, which I never really pushed myself to accomplish, but I think I am ready to start paying attention to publication calls! :) Someday, maybe. :) 

This is the sketch I followed...


I used a combination of two Peppermint Creative kits for this layout... 

and



I love taking digital embellishments and adding detail to them. I added a little Peachy Keen face to my sun and some coarse glitter and rhinestones to the flowers. 

I hope you enjoyed my layout today! I just wanted to take a quick minute to thank those of you who stop by my blog regularly!!! I haven't had as much time to leave comments on everyone's blogs lately, so I really appreciate the comments you leave here. :) Have a great Sunday!! 

3 comments:

Unknown said...

I love it. Those fun summer colors and that layout is just super.


Tara
Craftin Desert Diva's

Lisa said...

This is absolutely gorgeous!! I love the layout and designs!! And oh my gosh, the pictures are so sweet!! You designed around them perfectly!! Happy Sunday :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

Pam said...

What an adorable layout and an adorable little lady! The colors are beautiful!
Pam
scrap-n-sewgranny.blogspot.com