Sunday, April 7, 2013

Little Miss Sunshine

Happy Sunday! :) I have been on a layout run lately! My favorite thing to play with these days is a combination of digital kits and SVGs! 
I made this layout for one of the release challenges over at Peachy Keen... 


SO let me explain this layout a little.... Bria LOVES the mud. I cannot keep her out of it. (Thank goodness her little sister HATES to be dirty...) She calls summer,"The Season of Mud" and her favorite thing about summer is getting dirty. She is like a little piglet, happiest in the summertime where there is mud. :) 


And check out this adorable frog!!! I think I should have added some mud to her... She looks a little too clean! :) I still might...

Here is what I used for this layout..
- Little Miss Sunshine Digital kit by Megan Turnidge from the Scrap Orchard
- Pretty Paper, Pretty Ribbons' Rainy Day Critters Cutting Files
- Happy Lashes Face Assortment face stamps from Peachy Keen
- 1" epoxy sticker (to layer over embellishment)
- Colorbox Fluid Chalk Ink
- regular chalk
- adhesive pearls

I hope you like this layout, and if you are interested in how I create my layouts using digital elements, I have a tutorial HERE!! 

I also have a winner to announce from the Little Prince Blog Hop!! Random.org choose...

Carmen L who said... 

"Hi Candace!! Your little batman is so cute!! Thanks for the chance at the kit. I'm a follower and I already like Madge on FB!


Carmen L"

Carmen, please contact me and I can get you your prize!!!! 

Congrats and thanks so much for hopping with us!!! 



Have a great Sunday!! 

2 comments:

sweetpeaemmalou said...

This is so adorable!! Love that little frog with the PK face! So glad you could join us in the PK release challenge!

JennyKozar said...

This is adorable!!