Wednesday, April 24, 2013

Pretty Paper, Pretty Ribbons - Kite Card

Hey Everyone!! I's Pretty Paper, Pretty Ribbons DT day I have another 'spring' card to share today!


I used the Kite and Clouds cutting files for my card...


Here is what I used to make my card...
- Kite and clouds cutting files from Pretty Paper, Pretty Ribbons
- Simple Stories 6x6 paper pad
- Swirls Cuttlebug embossing folder
- Colorbox Fluid Chalk Ink
- Sentiment from Pink By Design
- Recollections pearls from Michaels
- white gelly roll pen

Make sure to head over to the Pretty Paper, Pretty Ribbons blog to check out what the rest of the DT created!! 

3 comments:

snappy scrappy said...

Gorgeous, great patterns!

Sherrie K. said...

What a great card! Love the papers and the kite is adorable!
Sherrie K
http://sherriescraps.blogspot.com

Roxy said...

Hey, Candace, just had to pop by when I saw this card - it is sooooooo awesome!!! Love how you embossed the clouds, and the kite turned out perfect! Hugs, Roxy.