It's my day to post over at Jaded Blossom as a guest designer!! I had such an awesome time with this group of girls this month!! So good, in fact, that I am now a full time team member!!! Michelle and Candace asked me to join the team until December and I am so thrilled! I have been keeping this secret for a while, so I already have projects for the Jaded Blossom September release ready to share starting tomorrow!!
Onto my project for today!! :) My girls had a combined Princess Party for their birthdays the other day, I just had to make them a Cinderella's Castle treat holder!
I used Starburst candies instead of chocolate kisses...
Here is what I for this project...
- Royal Candies stamps from Jaded Blossom
- Candy Charms and Banners dies from Jaded Blossom
- Castle Treat Box from SVG Cutting Files
- Silver Shimmer twine from The Twinery
- Colorbox Fluid Chalk Ink
- Martha Stewart Coarse Glitter
Thanks so much for stopping by today!!!