Thursday, August 1, 2013

It's a Trendy Twine CELEBRATION!!! :)

I am sooo excited to share two things with you today!! One is my project and the second is the awesome new Celebration twine from Trendy Twine!!! It's Color #50!!!!!


Does this twine scream 'DISNEY' or what?!?! And seriously, when I was playing with this twine and working on my layout, I got a major Disney itch and may have talked my hubby into going back there this Fall! :) The pictures on the layout I have to show you today, came from the very first time we took the girls to Disney World a couple years ago... (Yes - I am super behind on my layouts!! :))



I used my 3 Girl Jam bowmaker and my new Celebration twine to make my super cute Minnie Mouse bows!! 


I also picked up this fun red and white heart washi tape from Annie's Paper Boutique! I am sooo in love with washi tape right now... And sequins, for that matter... :) 


Here are all the supplies I used to create my layout...
- Cutting Files from Miss Kate Cuttables - Mouse Memories
- Yellow/white Chevron digital paper (that I printed) from Sassy Designs
- sequins 
- white gelly roll pen

If you haven't already, make sure you take a peek at all the awesome Disney themed projects from the rest of the Trendy Twine DT over at the Twine It Up Blog!! 
Thanks for stopping by! :) 

11 comments:

-Candi said...

Just love this layout, and the bows for Minnie are perfect!

Helen said...

Such a fun layout! And wait, there is a bowmaker?! I need one :)

Beth F. said...

What a fabulous layout!
Beth's Beauties

Brigit said...

What a great layout and that has to be the cutest bow I love it!!

Kate said...

Super Cute LO. Love the design and the bow is adorable.

Jessica Pascarella said...

What an adorable layout!!

Creative M said...

Totally Cute!!
Have a wonderful day,
Migdalia
♥ Crafting With Creative M ♥
♥ 2 Creative Chicks Challenges ♥

jessica said...

Another super AWESOME LO Candace!!! Love the way you used the new Celebration TT and those pictures are precious!!
Awesome job my friend!
Thanks for sharing and have a GREAT night!

June Houck said...

What a wonderful and sweet LO! I love the faux stitching!

Jamie said...

This is so awesome!

Sukie said...

Pretty layout, the big twine bows look so awesome!