Thursday, August 1, 2013

It's a Trendy Twine CELEBRATION!!! :)

I am sooo excited to share two things with you today!! One is my project and the second is the awesome new Celebration twine from Trendy Twine!!! It's Color #50!!!!!


Does this twine scream 'DISNEY' or what?!?! And seriously, when I was playing with this twine and working on my layout, I got a major Disney itch and may have talked my hubby into going back there this Fall! :) The pictures on the layout I have to show you today, came from the very first time we took the girls to Disney World a couple years ago... (Yes - I am super behind on my layouts!! :))



I used my 3 Girl Jam bowmaker and my new Celebration twine to make my super cute Minnie Mouse bows!! 


I also picked up this fun red and white heart washi tape from Annie's Paper Boutique! I am sooo in love with washi tape right now... And sequins, for that matter... :) 


Here are all the supplies I used to create my layout...
- Cutting Files from Miss Kate Cuttables - Mouse Memories
- Yellow/white Chevron digital paper (that I printed) from Sassy Designs
- sequins 
- white gelly roll pen

If you haven't already, make sure you take a peek at all the awesome Disney themed projects from the rest of the Trendy Twine DT over at the Twine It Up Blog!! 
Thanks for stopping by! :) 

10 comments:

-Candi said...

Just love this layout, and the bows for Minnie are perfect!

Helen said...

Such a fun layout! And wait, there is a bowmaker?! I need one :)

Beth F. said...

What a fabulous layout!
Beth's Beauties

Brigit Mann said...

What a great layout and that has to be the cutest bow I love it!!

Kate said...

Super Cute LO. Love the design and the bow is adorable.

Jessica Pascarella said...

What an adorable layout!!

jessica said...

Another super AWESOME LO Candace!!! Love the way you used the new Celebration TT and those pictures are precious!!
Awesome job my friend!
Thanks for sharing and have a GREAT night!

June Houck said...

What a wonderful and sweet LO! I love the faux stitching!

Jamie said...

This is so awesome!

Sukie said...

Pretty layout, the big twine bows look so awesome!