Wednesday, July 31, 2013

Clearwater Beach Hybrid Layout

Hey everyone!! This is my second post of the day, so if you are looking my project for Pretty Paper, Pretty Ribbon's DT Day, check out THIS post. 

Have you seen the super new fun kit out at Peppermint Creative?! I love it!! It's called Boardwalk Heat, and has such a wicked unique beach feel to it. 


I am in love with wood grained paper, so that's where I started with my layout...


I printed and cut out the seashells in various sizes and they made the perfect embellishments!! 


I also used the some elements from the Sandcastle collection from Pretty Little Studio, which went perfectly with the Boardwalk Heat kit. 


If you haven't noticed, I am SO addicted to sequins right now!! I love how they look randomly scattered around! 

Here is what I used on my layout...
- Sandcastle Collection from Pretty Little Studio
- My Creative Time doily die, Type font stamps
- Pink By Design alphabet stamps
- Gold Shimmer twine from The Twinery

Thanks so much for stopping by today!! Make sure you come back tomorrow for my Disney project and a new release from Trendy Twine! 

1 comment:

Kristie W. said...

Great page design! Love how you did the title!

Kristie
http://mypaperlife.com