I am entering this into Throwback Thursday Challenge at My Creative Time ( HERE). I love her stamps and hope to purchase a set (or two;)) sometime in the near future!
And here is some other pics of Bria's room so you can really get a feel of how the picture will look in her room...
Bria is, and has been since she was a little baby, the spark of the family. She's so active, bright and full of life so I think her room really suits her. I'm not quite done in there, I have a few things I have yet to put up on her walls. Someday! OH! And I'll bet at least one person who looks at these pics is going to wonder where the little 2 year old's toys are??? They're downstairs in her toy room... which is not quite so tidy. :) I have a couple more picture ideas in mind for Brittyn's (my other daughter) room and once I get those done I'll show you her room too! :) (It's soooo cute...)
So here are the details on the Hello Kitty wall hanging....
- Hello Kitty Greetings cart for Hello Kitty
- snail, butterfly, clouds and sun from Create A Critter
- flowers from Sweet Treats (I'm not too sure where I got the stem from... I think it may have been Create A Critter?)
- grass from Paper Doll Dressup
- Peachy Keen Everday Character Face Assortment for snail and sun faces
- Tim Holtz distressed ink to give the grass some dimension
- white Gelly Roll pen for doodles
- Tattered Angels Glimmermist on clouds and sun
- blig from dollar store for flower centers
I was also wondering.... Do you guys like to know the sizes of the cuts? I never pay much attention when I look at other peoples' projects but please let me know if the sizes interest you and I can add them on here from now on. Thanks!!