Tuesday, July 16, 2013

Pretty Paper, Pretty Ribbon DT Day!!

Hey everyone!!! It's another Pretty Paper, Pretty Ribbon design team Wednesday!! Woohoo!!! I have a few things to share with you today, so I'll get right to my project!


I recently scored a whole LOT of awesome sequins for a great price so I wanted to use some of those! I also wanted to create something bright and fun, since it has been so beautiful here lately. 


I used the Rain or Shine cutting files, as well as the chevron border from Borders 3



I also used these goodies to make my card...
- sequins 
- My Creative Time It's All About You stamp set
- white embossing powder

Make sure to head over to the Pretty Paper, Pretty Ribbons BLOG to check out the other projects from the DT!! They are sooo awesome!! Such a talented group of ladies!!! 

ALSO... This weekend is our Summer Fun Blog Hop!! 


There will be tons of great projects and awesome blog candy as always!! There also my be another fun challenge planned! ;) Mark your calendars!!

6 comments:

Fran said...

Fab card, I love it xxx

Pam said...

This is such a darling card!
Pam
scrap-n-sewgranny.blogspot.com

snappy scrappy said...

Super cute design!!

Kim Ricketts said...

This is just way too cute and cheery!! I LOVE it!!! And you used those amazing sequins!! Just so cute!!

Kim :)

Migdalia said...

Fabulous & Fun!!
Have a wonderful day,
Migdalia
♥ Crafting With Creative M (my blog)♥
♥ 2 Creative Chicks Challenges ♥
♥ Silhouette Challenges ♥

quilt4fun2 said...

Beautiful happy card...don't you love sequins? So pretty.
quilt 4 fun 2 at hot mail dot com