Monday, April 1, 2013

Craftin' Desert Diva's Guest Designer - Picture Perfect

FOR THE LITTLE PRINCE BLOG HOP - CLICK HERE

Hi!! Today I am a guest designer over at Craftin' Desert Diva's Linky Party!! If you haven't checked out Tara's Linky Parties, you MUST! :) There are TONS of great projects to gain inspiration from and awesome prizes!! 

The theme of this Linky Party is "Anything Goes - With a Button". So easy!! I use a button in almost every one of my projects!!

I decided to make a layout for my daughter's scrapbook using the Recollections stack, Fabulous Me. This stack is the same patterns as the 6x6 pad by My Mind's Eye, but in a 12x12 stack. LOVE! :) 


I cut my title and the white flowered scalloped frame out using my Cameo and a My Creative Time doily die for the doily under my little camera. Everything else was cut by hand. 


My little camera was paper pieced using a stamp from the Instantly stamp set from Pink By Design. My pink hemp twine is from Liz's Paperloft Boutique. 

Now make sure to link up your projects using buttons over at Craftin' Desert Diva's!! 

4 comments:

Stacey's Creative Corner said...

What a precious layout! I love all the layers!

Stacey

snappy scrappy said...

Beautiful LO!!

Migdalia said...

A DARLING LO!
Have a wonderful day,
Migdalia
♥ Crafting With Creative M ♥
♥ 2 Creative Chicks ♥

Unknown said...

Candace this is so pretty. Love the colors and your banners!! Your daughter is adorable! Thank you so much for being a guest designer.


Tara