Wednesday, January 29, 2014

Jaded Blossom Top Secret Detective Hop!!

Hey everyone! I am part of a super fun and exciting hop today using some great files from SVG Cutting Files and Jaded Blossom stamps! If you would like to join in on the fun, head over HERE for a map of where you need to go to see all the great projects and prizes (lots of them!!!). 

Here are the stamps we are all using on our projects today.. 


You can get this bundle right now at the Jaded Blossom store

I hope you join us!! It's going to be so much fun!! And remember head HERE to start the hop! 

2 comments:

Janis said...

Disappointed that most of this hop is only open to FBers. :(
<3 J

jwoolbright at gmail dot com

D- said...

I know this won't count :( but I'm leaving my comment here since I do not have a Facebook account.
Love your Monster's Inc. detective tag.
Thanks for the inspiration.
Crafty hugs,
D~
DesignsByDragonfly.blogspot