Sunday, February 2, 2014

Jaded Blossom February Challenge: Crafter's Choice!!

Today marks a new challenge over at Jaded Blossom!! This month's theme is so fun - anything goes!! We want to see you use ANY of your Jaded Blossom stamps! 

I am in a wedding in about a month and I have zero wedding cards on hand so guess what my project today is??


I always have a really hard time with wedding cards... I find that it's hard to keep them from being cheesy. I decided to go for something very clean and simple with this card. I love the look of using tone on tone die cuts. 


I used some of my favorite dies from Jaded Blossom to create the rows of hearts and a pretty sentiment from Simple Sayings 3. I used the single heart die in the Valentine dies to pop up one small heart. I am super happy with how my card turned out! 

Here is what I used to make my card...
- Yours Truly patterned paper from Pebbles Inc.
- white embossing powder and Stampin' Up embossing buddy

Now head on over to the Jaded Blossom blog to have a peek at the rest of the awesome projects from the DT! We can't wait to see what you create with your crafty freedom this month!!! 

7 comments:

Unknown said...

I love this card!!!!

Rhonda Emery said...

beautiful card. hugs

Michelle said...

very pretty chickie ! love the white embossing !!

Kate said...

Super Cute and Great Embossing.

Crystal said...

This is very pretty! Love the bottom paper too! Perfect!!

Beckie Williams said...

love the hearts!!

Jamie said...

Love it!