Monday, January 6, 2014

Jaded Blossom January Release - Day 1!!!

Who has been counting down to this day?!? Today is Day 1 of the Jaded Blossom January release!  I have been super busy working on projects to share with you all week long and I think you are going to love what I have to show you! :) 

First let's start with the great new stamps and dies!! 


Candy Wraps $15.99
Valentine Dies $19.99



Rectangle Tubes $4.99



We have our Gotta Have it Now Package for $134.99
January Release will include:
64 x 6 Stamp Sets
- 4 x 3 Stamp Set
2Set of New Dies
1 - Free 2 x 3 Stamp for customers that spend $40 or more before Taxes and Shipping! FREEBIE is only available until Sunday 1/12, 11:59pm pst.
NO PREORDERS! NO BACKORDERS! No waiting WEEKS for your stamps.
WILL SHIP ASAP!!!
This Package is only available till Wednesday 11:59pm pst, then will be back up on the store on Friday at 4pm pst during our Stamp Release Blog Hop!
 
Price for the Release Package will be $139.99 after Sunday Night, 1/12 11:59pm, pst
Regular Price 145.00


Onto my project!! 
I made three cute little treats for my daughter's Kinder teacher and helpers. 


I used these awesome new square tubes that are now in the Jaded Blossom store. They fit nuggets perfectly! 


 I used the new larger heart dies to make my own tags by punching two small holes in the top where I could thread twine through. I was able to decorate my nuggets by using the candy wrap dies, stamping them with the Valentine wraps and then adding the small heart die (on a pop dot) in the center! 

Here are the supplies I used to make my treats...
- Jaded Blossom Valentine Dies, Candy Wrap Dies, Valentine Wraps
- Rectangle Tubes from the Jaded Blossom store
- twine
- two hole punch
- Pebbles Yours Truly Collection

Now make sure to hop on over to the Jaded Blossom blog to have a peek at the rest of the great projects from the DT! 

8 comments:

Kate said...

Super Cute and this will make great gifts.

Melissa said...

Awesome little gift!

Unknown said...

These are cute!!! loving the new dies!!!!

GiGi said...

These are awesome! LOVE that pop of teal with the pink!!!

morentin1326 said...

so cute... they look so nice in the tubes...

Crystal said...

these are awesome!! I love the colors!

Michelle said...

These are fab love the color combos !!!!

Jamie said...

Love the colors!