Sunday, January 5, 2014

Jaded Blossom January Challenge - Valentine's Day!

Today is the first day of this month's challenge over at Jaded Blossom!! 


The theme for this month is Valentine's Day! 

I knew I would be making a ton of treats for some upcoming projects, so I decided on a simple card instead! 


I have been wanting to use this sentiment for a while now and I found the perfect little lamb over at Miss Kate Cuttables to go with it. 

Here are the supplies I used to make my card...
- Cute Lamb from Miss Kate Cuttables
- Peachy Keen Teddy Bear face stamp
- Doodlebug washi tape
- sequins 

In case you aren't aware, the challenges over at the Jaded Blossom blog now run for THREE weeks so you have LOTS of time to get your projects linked up!! Yay!! Now head on over to the blog to check out the rest of the projects from the DT! AND remember that tomorrow is Day 1 of the stamp reveals for this month's release!!!! 

9 comments:

Michelle said...

this is such a adorable card !! loving that XO washi tape !!! tooo cute !

Unknown said...

so c"ewe"t !!! ha ha ha!! can't wait to see your projects this week!!!

Melissa said...

Very sweet card-

GiGi said...

This is so cute! That PK face is adorable on the lamb and I love the layout of your card.

Rhonda Emery said...

so cute. hugs

Crystal said...

Just adorable!! I love the washi tape & sequins! <3

Jamie said...

So stinkin' cute!

Kate said...

Adorable Card. Love the sequence and washi tape.

Chaunnelle said...

Super cute projects all week