Wednesday, January 15, 2014

Sweethearts Collection - Adore You Layout

Hey everyone! Today is a very exiting day for me - I am sharing my very first project as part of the Doodlebug Design DT!! 

I have a super sweet layout using goodies from the Sweethearts Collection. 
I did a Valentine's Day photoshoot with my girls last year and I have been hanging onto the pictures, waiting for the perfect scrapbooking goodies to turn them into a layout! 


Since my daughter's outfit is black I wanted to add touches of black in my layout. The little bit of black looked great with the colors in this collection - love how it turned out! 


I made my own title by using a flag die from Jaded Blossom and some of the black Love Letters cardstock stickers, as well as a pretty red heart jewel. 


Some of my favorite embellishments in the Sweethearts Collection are these adorable die cut envelopes and letters!! SO cute! I was so happy with how this layout turned out that it now also functions as Valentine decor in my living room! 

Here is what I used to make my layout...
- Doodlebug Sweethearts Collection

6 comments:

Unknown said...

This layout is absolutely amazing!!!! Beautiful!!!

Cynthia said...

Love your layout, well done, love doodlebug, have to checkout this collection...

Brianna loeffelbein said...

This is so pretty, love what you created and yor girls are so adorable!! So happy for you, that you got to be apart of DB!!

Melissa said...

Love the bright colors of this paper collection. Beautiful page!

Candace Pelfrey said...

This is awesome. I LOVE the colors and of course the little touches of JB! Great job!

Jamie said...

Wow! Amazing LO!