Wednesday, January 8, 2014

Jaded Blossom January Release - Day 3!!!

It's Day 3 of the Jaded Blossom January release!!! Today's two stamp sets are MUST HAVES!! (Aren't they all?!) :) 

Kawaii Sentiments $15.99

Kawaii candies $15.99


We have our Gotta Have it Now Package for $134.99
January Release will include:
64 x 6 Stamp Sets
- 4 x 3 Stamp Set
2Set of New Dies
1 - Free 2 x 3 Stamp for customers that spend $40 or more before Taxes and Shipping! FREEBIE is only available until Sunday 1/12, 11:59pm pst.
NO PREORDERS! NO BACKORDERS! No waiting WEEKS for your stamps.
WILL SHIP ASAP!!!
This Package is only available till Wednesday 11:59pm pst, then will be back up on the store on Friday at 4pm pst during our Stamp Release Blog Hop!
 
Price for the Release Package will be $139.99 after Sunday Night, 1/12 11:59pm, pst
Regular Price $145.00

I am so excited to share my project with you!! 


I love this little loaf of bread!! :) 


AND all the tiny little bread slices!!! 


Here is what I used to make my treat box...
- Jaded Blossom Kawaii Sentiments and Kawaii Candies stamp sets
- Jaded Blossom Flag Dies 2 
- Kawaii Bread Box Cutting File from SVG Cutting Files
- paper straw

Now head on over to the Jaded Blossom blog to have a peek at all the super cute projects from the rest of the design team using these two awesome stamp sets!!

11 comments:

Melissa said...

Awww.. this is really sweet. Love the candy with the bread box.

Kate said...

This is just so cute makes me so happy.

snappy scrappy said...

Just too darn cute!

Candace Pelfrey said...

This is soooo freaking cute!! I LOVE LOVE it all, and colors and paper choices are perfect!!

Unknown said...

this is so cute!!!!!

GiGi said...

This is SO stinkin cute! LOVE that happy little bread box with that sentiment!

Rosie said...

omg adorable

Michelle said...

This is so freaking cute I LOVE bread I could live on just bread lol

Sherrie K. said...

Your bread box is the cutest ever! I love the little slices inside! So adorable!
Sherrie K

Crystal said...

I ADORE this!!! it is the cutest thing!

Jamie said...

So freaking adorable!