Thursday, January 16, 2014

Lovely Banner

I love that banners are popular as props in portrait photography right now! Mostly because I love making banners and I love photography!! Since I frequently have photo shoots with my daughters, I thought the Yours Truly collection from Pebbles would work perfectly to create a fun banner to use as a prop.



I used a simple die from Jaded Blossom to create each pennant in my banner and decorated each piece using stickers, tags, chipboard pieces as well as other fun elements in this collection.




Although this banner may look like it was rather involved to make, it was actually very quick! Since there is such a great variation of embellishments in this collection I found it very easy to make each pennant unique and pretty.


I also had to share some of the pictures from the photo shoot with my daughter, so you can all see the banner in action!




The banner will also make a great piece of Valentine’s Day décor!

Here is what I used to make my banner...


Pebbles Basics Washi Tape
Sequins

3 comments:

Georgiana said...

Your banner looks FABULOUS! I am taking a photography class beginning in February. I am really excited. Any tips?! I am such a bad photographer and hope to learn LOTS!

Jamie said...

This is so awesome!

Shelly said...

Oh how CUTE! Just had to pop in and let you know your banner looks awesome and your little one is beautiful!
Shelly