Monday, January 20, 2014

One Of a Kind

Hey everyone!! I have lots of new goodies that I bought on Black Friday and still haven't had a chance to play with!! Now that I'm not on so many DTs, I am finding the time to dust off some of these awesome supplies!! 


I love this little camera die from My Creative Time!! 


I am linking up this card over at this weeks Paper Smooches challenge. 


Here is what I used to make my card...
- Word Salad stamp set from Paper Smooches
- Star Dies and Camera die from My Creative Time

Thanks for stopping by!! 

4 comments:

Brianna loeffelbein said...

So fun, love the Maggie Holmes paper pack❤️❤️This is just adorable!!

Sherrie K. said...

Awesome card! Love the fun pattern papers and cute stars and adorable little camera!
Sherrie K

C'est La-Vie Designs Unlimited, LLC said...

very cute! TFS!

La-Vie B.
Follow me at C’est La-Vie Designs Unlimited, LLC

Unknown said...

cute as