Monday, January 13, 2014

Hoot Hoot Hooray!!

Hey everyone!! How awesome was last week's Jaded Blossom release?? Are your heads still spinning?? :) 

I have a fun little card to share with you today using one of my favorite Jaded Blossom stamp sets - Forest Friends and some paper and stickers from Doodlebug Design. 


I used one of the Flag Dies to make the perfect little spot for my sentiment by trimming down my flag after I ran it through my Big Shot.  


I added some pop dots behind my tree's leaves to give my card some fun dimension. 

Here are the goodies I used on my card...
Jaded Blossom Forest Friends Stamp Set
Jaded Blossom Flag Dies 2
Doodlebug Design Happy Harvest Paper and stickers
- Pebbles washi tape
- sequins

Remember that we have a new Jaded Blossom challenge going on right now!! We would love to see your Valentine's projects!! Link up HERE!! 

Thanks so much for stopping by! 

5 comments:

Leslie Germain said...

Adorable card. Love that owl!

Michelle said...

this is sooooo freaking adorable !!! love !

Anonymous said...

I love how you can see the owl hiding in his tree home!
Evelyn

Kate said...

Beautiful Dog. Love all the colors.

Jamie said...

Such an awesome card!