Sunday, May 8, 2011

Happy Mother's Day!!!

Hi everyone!! I hope you all had an amazing Mother's Day!! I know I did! So when I was young I remember asking my Mom,"Why is there a Mother's Day and a Father's Day, but no Kid's Day??". Her reply to that was,"Because EVERY day is kids day!!" I now fully understand what she meant!!! :) 

So this morning my husband made me breakfast this morning before he went out to work on the yard and then we went out for Chinese food for supper. My grandma and parents were also there so that was great!! (Lots of extra hands to help handle my kids in the restaurant!! :)) Guess what my kids got me for Mother's Day??? A $100 gift certificate to Peachy Keen stamps!!! And since they are having a sale this weekend, guess how long it took me to spend the majority of that gift cert?? NOT LONG!! :) Ordered a few of those sets that I've had my eye on for a while but just never wanted to spend the money on.

Here is a picture of me trying to hold onto my super squirmy little babies!!
I can't believe I ever lived without them...

And of course some more pics of my little princesses...


Well... Bria might not be as much Princess as she is TomBoy... I can get her as dolled up as I want and within 5 minutes her face is dirty and hair is a tangled mess. Throw that in with a case of terrible two's and this is the best picture of the day!! :) Ahhh, memories! LOL

And so far this is definitely a little princess!! Baby Brittyn, isn't she a dolly? Biggest sweetheart ever and I'm enjoying every minute of her sweetness because I know the terrible twos is just lurking around the corner with her as well! :)

And look at the card Bria made for me!!!





Isn't this adorable?? I loved it, it almost made me cry. She was so proud of the Sticky Tape - not just regular tape, but STICKY tape, thanks to Dora the Explorer!! I think this is challenge worthy!! ;)

Anyways, I'm going to call it a night as I am coming down with the cold that Brittyn has had the last few days... :( I am half way done a layout that I hope to finish up and post tomorrow! Wish me luck with that!! :)

1 comment:

Jessica Buffa said...

Good luck with the LO!
Glad to hear you had a spectacular Mommy's Day!
:O)