Monday, May 16, 2011

Baby Girl Card/Bag Set

Hello!! A little while ago I made a card and bag set for a baby boy (HERE). I loved it and decided I needed a more modern baby girl set as well. I used pretty much the same design but changed up the colors. Check it out!!


 I love to make baby projects using less traditional colors. I just bought the DCWV Baby Girl stack from Michaels and it has a lot of pink/green/orange combinations. I had never really thought of those colors for a baby girl before but I like it, so I ran with it! :)


'From Small Beginnings come great things'




Here are some details...
- crib is cut from Baby Steps @ 3"
- sentiment is from Pink By Design Baby Love set
- green square is 2"x2.5" and is embossed with my Paisley Cuttlebug folder
- patterned square is 4"x2.5"
- bling and ribbin is from Michaels
- stitching with white Gelly Roll pen

I'm entering this project into a couple of my favortite challenges...
- Cricut Cardz Challenge - Baby Card

Hope everyone has a great day!!!

4 comments:

June Houck said...

This is darling! I love your card and coordinating gift bag :)

Jessica Buffa said...

Hiya Candace,
Yay...you got another set done :O). I do like the pinks and oranges and greens for a baby girl. You made them work! Thanks for the get well wishes. Unfortunately, the little ones got a small bit of the cold, too. But they are on the road to recovery just like their mama!
Have a great day!
Jessica

shelly said...

cute and sweet card i like the colors of this

Jeri said...

How cute and sweet is this? Great design! So glad you could join us this week at CCC.