Saturday, April 30, 2011

My new stamps from Pink By Design!!

Hello! So I got to play with my new Pink By Design stamps a little more and I really love them. When I was first looking at them I thought they were going to be too small and that they wouldn't stamp that great. I was wrong! They stamp excellent. The sentiment I used for this project was really small and fine but it still turned out! Another great thing about Pink By Design is that they have really great prices and sales regularly! PLUS they have a rewards system so by buying their products you can get free products! I'm not affiliated with them in any way, just a happy customer! :)   Check them out HERE!!

Here's my project...





For those of you who have been following me lately, you know that I LOVE card/bag sets!! This should be the last baby boy one for a while... I had a lot of friends have baby boys lately!
I am definitely my own worst critic and the majority of the time I'm not REALLY happy with what I have created. I am super happy with how this turned out though. I was totally inspired by a modern baby boy's nursery.
Here are the details...
- crib was cut from Baby Steps @ 3"
- sentiment is from Pink By Design - I didn't have a close up on the sentiment but it reads 'A baby fills a place in your heart you never knew was empty'
- argyle cuttlebug folder to emboss little blue layer
- pearls from my stash (I LOVE these, I could use them on almost every project!!)
- doodles with white Gelly Roll pen
- the crib is also adhered using small 2 sided foam stickers to make it stand out, you can't really tell in the pics

Have you guys checked out Glora's Crafts blog lately?? It's her Birthday week and she has some GREAT giveaways happening!! All the things she has been showcasing for the last week are also my favorite things so I think you guys should check it out!! I would love if one of you (or me!! :)) could get lucky and snag some goodies she's giving away! Her blog is super sweet, I check in on her almost every day!!

Ta-ta!!! :)

1 comment:

Sherrie K. said...

Wow, I love the card and gift bag idea!! So, super cute!!! TFS!
I would love to invite you over to my blog. I have a giveaway going on right now if you would like to stop over and check it out:)
Sherrie K
http://sherriescraps.blogspot.com/2011/04/special-giveawaycheck-it-out.html