Friday, May 2, 2014

Sugar Shoppe Happy Birthday


Hey crafty friends! I don't know about you, but I feel like it is always someone's birthday. I can never keep enough cards and gift bags on hand. I love to make a statement with my cards and bags and I knew creating with the Sugar Shoppe collection would definitely make a statement. 


Shaker cards are all the rage right now and the gorgeous Doodlebug sequins work perfectly inside! I love that the bottles of sequins have so many different shades and finishes, making it easy to choose the ones that perfectly match my projects. 


I used some foam tape (two layers) to make room for the sequins in between my cake sticker and plastic acetate layer.


The colors in this collection are to die for!! So trendy, bright and fun! 


I took a plain white gift bag and added some patterned paper and used some stickers and sequins to embellish. 


To add dimension and interest to my bag, I made a rosette from patterned paper and layered a sticker over top using a foam sticker. 


A drape of stitched garland along the top of my bag was the perfect finishing touch! 


I am sure whoever I decide to give this too is going to be more in love with the packaging than the actual gift! I am so in love with the Sugar Shoppe Collection and cannot wait to create more projects with it! Definitely one of my favorites from Doodlebug! 

1 comment:

Migdalia said...

Fab & fun! Love it!!
Have a wonderful day,
Migdalia
*Crafting With Creative M*