Thursday, May 8, 2014

Jaded Blossom May Release - Day 4!!!

Hey everyone!! I'm back again today to reveal today's stamp sets for this month's Jaded Blossom release! It's super fun!! 


I just HAD to make a cute little nerd...


Isn't she cute?! I just love her glasses... 


I used a PK face stamp and added some glossy accents to make them look realistic. 


I popped her little glasses up with some foam stickers to give my tag some fun dimension. 

Here is what I used to make my tag... 
- Peachy Keen In the Garden Face Stamps
- Glossy accents
- 3 Girl Jam Crinkle Ribbon

Now make sure to head on over the the Jaded Blossom blog to see the rest of the awesome projects from the Design Team!! 

9 comments:

scrapBugz said...

Too cute!

Mandy

Melissa said...

Too nerdy cute!

WhoMom said...

Adorable!

Crystal said...

Awe! I love this nerd!

Rosie said...

i love this, very cute

Michelle said...

so stinkin cute !! love this project !

Kate said...

Too Cute, love the Bright Colors.

Candace Pelfrey said...

This is too cute! Love the bright colors

Anonymous said...

The more I see the Lilies stamps I may need to purchase, so many pretty ideas. I love the smart phone.