Wednesday, May 7, 2014

Jaded Blossom May Release - Day 3!!!

It's Day 3 of the May Jaded Blossom release!! Today we are revealing two more awesome stamp sets.... 



I wanted to make a fun card using some of the stickers from the Take Note Collection from Doodlebug... 


I love this little typewriter.... I added some glossy accents to its keys to make it a little more realistic.  


Here is what I used to make my card...

Make sure to head on over to the Jaded Blossom blog to check out what all the other girls have made!! 

8 comments:

Melissa said...

Beautiful! The glossy accents really make that typewriter pop.

Michelle said...

So pretty and bright love the typewriter too !!!

scrapBugz said...

Super cute card!

Mandy

Jamie said...

So cute!

WhoMom said...

Great colors together. I love the typewriter.

Crystal said...

This paper is a perfect choice!

Kate said...

Love this they typewriter keys looks so 3D. Awesome.

Candace Pelfrey said...

This card is super cute!!