Monday, May 5, 2014

Jaded Blossom May Release - Day 1!!

Hey Jaded Blossom fans!! Today is the very first reveals of this release!! Super exciting! This is such a great release and I can't wait to share all my projects with you all! 

First, let's check out the great dies and stamps... 




As soon as I saw the Card Mat Dies, I knew they would make a super fun layout! 


I have been itching to use the new vellum from Doodlebug and I knew this project would be perfect! 


The stamps from the Magical Memories set worked great on my pictures. 


The new dies also work great for spots to journal on layouts. 


 I used the flower die from the Spring Dies set to add some pretty flowers as accents onto my layout. 

Here is what I used to create my layout...
- Doodlebug vellum, washi tape and chevon glittered paper
- Title and leaves from Miss Kate Cuttables

Make sure to head on over to the Jaded Blossom blog for more great projects from the DT using today's goodies! 

7 comments:

Trixie said...

What a beautiful layout!! Love the colors!

Kate said...

Gorgeous LO love the colors and design.

Melissa said...

Super nice layout.

scrapBugz said...

Wow. Very pretty & super awesome!!!

Mandy

Michelle said...

this is so pretty love the use of the dies and the color combos !!

Candace Pelfrey said...

Love the color combo of this layout! amazing

wmitchell said...

Such amazing creativity!!