Thursday, October 31, 2013

Happy Halloween!!!

Hey everyone!! Happy Halloween!! :) Yesterday we had my kids' class parties (since they go to school Monday/Wednesdays) and I took this fun little cupcake scene to the Kindergarten Party as a table display! 


I used a fun graveyard scene from SVG Cutting files to make my base, trees, tombstones, etc. and then used some fun stickers from Pebbles' Thirty-One Collection to add fun details and make cupcake toppers!

Here is how the display looked before I added the cupcakes...


The toppers were super easy to make - I just stuck the stickers to black cardstock, stitched around them using a white pen then cut them out and glued them onto a toothpick. 



The kids LOVED how this turned out!! And I had fun making it - win-win!! :) 


Here is a list of everything I used to make my scene....

Have a great day trick-or-treating with all the little witches and goblins!! We have a house FULL of princesses this year! Are you surprised?! ;) 

1 comment:

Melissa said...

I just love this project- Happy Halloween :)