YAY!!! Seriously, how HARD is it for you all to wait for release sneaks to start?! I am glad I'm on the DT so I don't have to wait! :)
Speaking of having to wait... If you can't wait to see the new stamps, you can always order them right now!!
and the awesome matching die!!
SOOOO awesome, right?!!? Gingerbread men are my FAV!!
Here is my project...
I found these awesome jars for $1.99 at Ikea and made my own gingerbread scrub! You can check out the recipe HERE!
I added some tulle to my little scoop (which you can also find in the Jaded Blossom store!) to make it pretty.
I stamped my gingerbread man using black ink then colored his icing in with a white gelly roll pen.
Here is what I used for my project...
- Gingerbread Wishes stamp and die from Jaded Blossom
- wooden scoops, Treat Tag Die and Pamper Yourself stamp set all from Jaded Blossom
- Berry twine from Trendy Twine
- red glitter ribbon from Michaels
- Recollections adhesive pearls
- DCWV paper
- Dollarstore tulle
Now make sure to head on over to the Jaded Blossom blog to check out what the rest of the talented ladies made with this new stamp set and die!!