Tuesday, October 1, 2013

Trendy Twine's Totally Limeade Hop!!

Hi friends!!! Are you loving the new colors from Trendy Twine??!! I am so glad we got the chance to play with the Totally Limeade twine!! Super bright and fun!! 


aaaand one more awesome color!!!


YUMMY!!!!!! My fav color!! 

If you came here from Jamie's blog you're in the right spot, if you just stumbled upon this hop make sure to head back to the Trendy Twine blog!! You don't want to miss out on any of these projects OR the awesome prizes!! 

Onto my project!!

When I first saw this twine I thought of a fun witches brew!! 


In case you couldn't tell... those are gummy frogs in the candy tube! I wasn't sure if it was obvious or not, then someone said at first glance they thought they were cucumbers! :) 


This twine is amazingly BRIGHT! I love it!! 


Here is what I used to create my project...
- Halloween Poop 2 & Too Cute To Spook stamps from Jaded Blossom
- Candy Charms and Banners dies from Jaded Blossom
- cauldron & frog cutting files from Miss Kate Cuttables
- candy tube holder from SVG Cutting Files
- colorbox fluid chalk ink
- white gelly roll pen

OK! Time for the BLOG CANDY!!!! Woot, woot!! :) We have three amazing prizes up for grabs today!! 

From Trendy Twine (Annie's Paper Boutique)...
From 3 Girl Jam.... 


And from SVG Cutting Files... 


Now here are the DEETS on how to win one of these prizes!! You need to make sure you comment and follow each blog on the hop by Friday the 4th (11:59pm). We will pick three lucky winners!! 

I am the last stop in the hop!! :) In case you have gotten lost, I have the lineup below!! Have an amazing day!! 








39 comments:

jessica said...

Awesome project Candace! LOVE how you used the twine! Such a cute Halloween treat!!!

Crafting on Caffeine said...

this would be great for the adults that come to the door with the kids. very cute!

Anonymous said...

OH my goodness what a fun Spooky treat! I would love to give this to my boys! thanks for the inspiration . the twine on the caldron really gives it that extra special touch :)

Tanya~Studio 5380 said...

What fun! This is super cute Candace - love the witch's cauldron and the Limeade twine looks awesome! And, I LOVE the cute little gummy frogs!

Unknown said...

How fun!! Such a cute treat!

Angela said...

That is totally cute and fun!!! Love it!
lol I thought cucumbers at first too, but that just wasn't making sense. ;)

Anonymous said...

Good idea to give something to kids who think they are too old for trick/treating. Would also make a great favor for a party. thanks for sharing.

cricutmomof2 said...

Love this project!

Annie's Paper Boutique | Trendy Twine said...

What a fun treat. Love the cauldron and the twine for the witch's brew. So creative!

Thanks so much for participating in the hop.

Lesley @ Trendy Twine

Trixie said...

This is sooo cute, Candace!! My kids love those frog candies. :)

Donna K said...

Adorable little treat box, the sentiment is darling and the green really POPS...do people still say pops?! Cute little goodie..thanks for sharing!
~Donna K

Ali said...

eek.. this is seriously amazing I love how you used the twine, and this project is sure to put a smile on anyone's face :) hugs

Helen said...

This are so cute!! And I wasn't sure what was inside either :) But what a fabulous idea!!

Melissa said...

Love the bright green on your project. So cute!

Brigit Mann said...

This is such a cute tube holder, perfect way to use the totally limeade twine.

Migdalia said...

AWESOME treat!!
Have a wonderful day,
Migdalia
♥ Crafting With Creative M ♥
♥ 2 Creative Chicks Challenges ♥

Unknown said...

how lovely, u r so talented. I think I will have a go myself :) xxx

Kate said...

Too Cute and the Candy looks super yummy too.

Carissa said...

Cute treat box. Love it!

Jessica Pascarella said...

Another fabulous project! Great treat for Halloween!

Krystle said...

So sweet!! Awesome job!! (:

abqmyers said...

So unique!! Love the frog with the cauldron!! Love it!!

Unknown said...

Very cute!

Cathy said...

Tooostinkin cute!! lol I thought it was granny smith apple pieces. you did a fabulous job..love it.
cathyplus5.blogspot.com

lindaplus3 said...

That is just too cute... love it... you did an awesome job om the cauldron :)

Carmen said...

What a great project. Loved that you filled the tube with frogs too funny. Interesting how the frogs the paper and the twine are the same green :)

Norma said...

OMG! way too cute and someone will love those yummy frogs in that tube hee hee. very cute:)
Hugs,
Norma

Unknown said...

Wonderful and tasty looking project. I love how you incorporated several different items from different companies. Looks like this project came as a piece. I too love this wonderful bright green twine.

Jamie said...

So cute! Love the little witch on top!

Beth F. said...

This is so stinkin' cute!! I love it! Glad you explained that they were gummy frogs...I thought they looked like apple slices at first LOL!
Beth
Beth's Beauties

Christine Kiehl said...

So halloween adorable! Love the green candy too! Perfect match! Thanks for sharing!

Unknown said...

This is adorable!!!

Candace Pelfrey said...

Wow! This is just sooo freaking cute! I love the little brew bubbles going up the tube too! Super cute!!

Unknown said...

How adorable!! Great use of the twine!!

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Salnclts said...

I love how you used the twine to make the "brew" in the pot! What a neat idea instead of candy! The gummy frogs did look like cucumber slices until I saw the eyes in the second pic! Love it! :) I'm a new follower.

Sherrie K. said...

What a fabulous treat!! I love how you used the twine! Super creative!TFS!!
Sherrie K
http://sherriescraps.blogspot.com

Julie Odil said...

This is so fun! That twine us so bright, it seems to glow!

Sukie said...

Adorable treat! The frog is the cutest thing and I love those gummy frogs in the candy tube!