Tuesday, October 15, 2013

The Little Mermaid Straw

Hey everyone!! It's my day to post over at the Peachy Keen blog as a guest designer!!
If you follow my blog you know that in our house, there are princesses everywhere!! :) I don't complain though... I love them too! 

We are heading to Disneyland (as you read this post!) and I wanted to make a fun straw for my youngest daughter to take with us! Since her favorite princess is Ariel I used a cute little mermaid cutting file from Miss Kate Cuttables and a fish from the Peachy Keen June 2013 Stamp Club kit. 


I picked up some of these fun straws at a party store in a few different colors. They are soo much fun!! I can't wait to make more of these! They would be perfect for birthday parties! 


Ariel's sweet little face came from the In the Garden Face Assortment set. 


Here is what I used to make my straw...
- Mermaid from Miss Kate Cuttables
- Scalloped Circle from Silhouette Store
- Martha Stewart glitter
- paper straws
- Pebbles chalk

Thanks so much for stopping by!!

2 comments:

Pam said...

This is so sweet!
Pam
scrap-n-sewgranny.blogspot.com

Migdalia said...

Simply ADORABLE!!! Love it!
Have a wonderful day,
Migdalia
♥ Crafting With Creative M ♥
♥ 2 Creative Chicks Challenges ♥