Saturday, December 31, 2011

Top 10 Projects of 2011!!!!

Hey everyone!!! It's almost 2012!! For fun I thought I would count down my favorite projects of this past year.  You may remember some of them, and some of them may be new to you!! I'll add the links to each project so you can check out the details if you are interested. 




























And my FAVORITE project of this year is....... (drumroll!! ;))



I hope you enjoyed looking back on the year with me!!! :) I have also made a crafty resolution for 2012... 
 I WILL get a project published!!! Wish me luck!! :) Wishing you all an amazing new years, and health and happiness in the upcoming year!! 


4 comments:

Georgiana said...

Great 2011 projects. Can't wait to see what you create in 2012.

Happy New Year,
Georgiana
Carson's Creations

Glora said...

Perfect choices for this year! I just loved these! Beautiful job and good luck on your goal for 2012! I really hope that it happens for you! Hugs- Glora

Creative Creations said...

Love your scrapbook pages especially the ice cream one ;)

janner said...

Super layouts. Thanks for all the inspiration in 2011. I'm looking forward to 2012.