Saturday, December 24, 2011

It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas....

Merry Christmas Eve everyone!!!! Just quick post today.... Hope you are all gearing up for lots of food, family and great memories!! :)

The layout I am going to share with you today I made with pics from last year's pictures of Bria on Christmas morning. She was just starting to get into the idea of Christmas last year so this year should be really fun!!


She was so excited to see what Santa brought!! 


This was one of my first attempts at a tag...  Not sure how I feel... I think I just need more practice! 


I used Sepia glossy accents to cover the words on my Recollections paper. 


My new FAV stamp set!! It's a Date by Pink By Design - I can't believe I just got this set!!! Definitely a must have!!

I hope you all have an AMAZING Christmas Day!!! Can't wait to post my pics from the next couple days!! 

3 comments:

June Houck said...

Oh, I love the excitement on her sweet little face. I can't believe it will happen again tomorrow :)

Enjoy, Candace! May Santa bring you all of your paper crafting desires plus a few more :)

Arcy Scraps said...

beautiful layout!

Sukie said...

Such a beautiful layout, love it! Merry Christmas to you and your family.