Saturday, December 3, 2011

Christmas Blog Hop - Day 2!!!



Hello everyone!!!! It's Day 2 of the Christmas Blog Hop!!! Make sure you head to Angela's blog - The Bling Theory for the start of the hop! This is a THREE DAY hop, with new projects each day, so make sure to come back again tomorrow!! 

Here is my second Christmas card...


Here is my recipe...
- ornament is from Simply Charmed, using a face from the Happy Lashes Peachy Keen stamp set
- the sentiment 'celebrate the season' is from the Celebrate Christmas stamp set by Pink By Design
- Recollections paper
- dotted embossing folder for the white layer
- ribbon from my stash
- white faux stitching with my gelly roll pen

I also used pop dots behind the ornament and the striped layer to give them some dimension. Wish I would've taken a better pic to show how much dimension this card has... :( Looks great in person!

And another reminder of the blog candy! I am giving away a set of  winter rub ons from Fancy Pants!!! I love these!! (But I am willing to part with them since it IS the season of giving! :)) 


Please make sure that you are a follower of my blog and leave a comment with a way I can contact you! I will randomly draw a winner and announce it here on Monday! 

Just in case you are lost, here is the hop lineup...

Ellen Card Monkey Jarvis http://cardmonkey.business.blogspot.com 
Candace www.scrappin2littleprincesses.blogspot.com (ME!)

Come back for even MORE inspiration tomorrow!! 

9 comments:

June Houck said...

Awww, this is so sweet!

Anonymous said...

I'm loving both your cards your created!! I cant wait to see what you have in store for us tomorrow!! Thanks so much for being a part of this blog hop!!!

Amy E said...

Another adorable card! I love the little face! Great job!!

amyis300 AT hotmail DOT com
scrapthissavethat.blogspot.com

Teen Queen said...

The face on the ornament is so cute. Nice card.

Trisha said...

Great card and love how you are using the sweet little faces on your designs. patnbobcuddy at gmail dot com

lindaplus3 said...

he looks like such a happy little guy...:)lindaplusthree at yahoo dot com

Babe O'Mara said...

You make the cutest fun cards. TFS

Babe
youiesmom@att.net

An'Jenic G. said...

WOW I love the faces from PK stampes face you used. The color are nice. Beautiful Card! TFS

An'Jenic G. said...

Sorry for got my email: jeria22@yahoo.com