Wednesday, June 4, 2014

Patriotic Parade Cards

Today I am sharing a couple of cards made with the new Patriotic Parade collection from Doodlebug. Since I am Canadian I wanted to show the versatility of this collection and that it can be used for many occasions! 

It's a great collection that can be used year round... 

I was instantly drawn to these super cute balloons, which I added little heart stickers to to make them even more cute! 

This collection has some really great matching sentiment stickers for occasions other than July 4th, which I love! 

I have been so anxious to play with this cute little Doodlepop plane! 

I love adding a few sequins to every project and I thought the pretty white ones were fitting in the clouds. 

One of my favorite elements in the Doodlebug collections are the Fancy Frills stickers. I can ALWAYS find a place to put them, like along the edge of a layer of patterned paper. 

I hope you were inspired with how I choose to use the new Patriotic Parade collection! The color combination is so fabulous and fun to play with! 


Leslie Germain said...

Beautiful patriotic cards!!

janner said...

Awesome patriotic cards. Also I did not realize you are Canadian. Do you ever do cards for Canada Day? I would love to see one.

Beckie Williams said...

just lovely. Great use of colors!!