Wednesday, June 4, 2014

Patriotic Parade Cards



Today I am sharing a couple of cards made with the new Patriotic Parade collection from Doodlebug. Since I am Canadian I wanted to show the versatility of this collection and that it can be used for many occasions! 


It's a great collection that can be used year round... 


I was instantly drawn to these super cute balloons, which I added little heart stickers to to make them even more cute! 


This collection has some really great matching sentiment stickers for occasions other than July 4th, which I love! 


I have been so anxious to play with this cute little Doodlepop plane! 


I love adding a few sequins to every project and I thought the pretty white ones were fitting in the clouds. 


One of my favorite elements in the Doodlebug collections are the Fancy Frills stickers. I can ALWAYS find a place to put them, like along the edge of a layer of patterned paper. 


I hope you were inspired with how I choose to use the new Patriotic Parade collection! The color combination is so fabulous and fun to play with! 

3 comments:

Leslie Germain said...

Beautiful patriotic cards!!

janner said...

Awesome patriotic cards. Also I did not realize you are Canadian. Do you ever do cards for Canada Day? I would love to see one.
thejanner@xcelco.on.ca

Beckie Williams said...

just lovely. Great use of colors!!