Friday, June 27, 2014

Dude You are Awesome


Hey friends!! It has been a long time since I have posted a project on my blog that was not a design team project!! At this point I am a member of the Doodlebug Design Team and have one more month left on the Pebbles Inc Design Team. In the past few months I have had to cut down on my crafty responsibilities so I could devote more attention to my personal life. While I am really starting to miss the girls on the DTs, I am enjoying a bit of crafty freedom and able to create what and when it's fitting, with whatever supplies I choose. 

For the past few months I haven't been in much of a crafting "mood" but these past few days I am loving being back in my craftroom. I have a few Paper Smooches stamp sets that I love but really haven't had the chance to play with so yesterday I sat down with them and got creative!  


I am loving the little dinos in the Cuteasaurus stamp set!! They are so fun to color. 


I used sentiments from a couple different sets to create one fun sentiment that would work great for a boy. 


I used foam stickers to make the dino and the rocks stand out on the card. 

I am entering this card over at this weeks SPARKS challenge over at Paper Smooches. I have a looooong wishlist over there and would love to snag a gift certificate!! Especially since the sneaks of the new releases look amazing! 


Here is what I used to make my card...
- Paper Smooches Cuteasaurus stamp set
- Paper Smooches Word Salad stamp set
- Jaded Blossom Ticket Dies
- My Creative Time Border Dies