Tuesday, December 10, 2013

Jaded Blossom December Release - Day 2!!!

Today is Day 2 of the Jaded Blossom release and we have to more awesome stamp sets to share! 




Also remember we have the Gotta Have it Now Package for $134.99
December Release will include:  7 - 4 x 6 Stamp Sets
- 4 x 4 Candies Stamp Set
1 - Set of New Dies
1 - Free 3 x 3 Stamp for customers that spend $40 or more before Taxes and Shipping!
FREEBIE is only available until Sunday 12/15, 11:59pm pst.
NO PREORDERS! NO BACKORDERS! No waiting WEEKS for your stamps. 
WILL SHIP ASAP!!!  This Package is only available till Wednesday 11:59pm pst, then will be back up on the store on Friday at 4pm pst during our Stamp Release Blog Hop!

 Price for the Release Package will be $139.99 after Sunday Night, 12/15 11:59pm, pst Regular Price $149.99


Here is my project! :) Can you believe I never even used my cameo on this one?! 


I have been using glossy accents to really make my sentiments pop and stand out. Love the effect it gives! 





Here is what I used to make my card...
- Jaded Blossom Birthday Bingo stamp set
- From Me to You collection from Pebbles
- sequins
- glossy accents

Make sure to check out the rest of the awesome projects from the DT over at Jaded Blossom

12 comments:

Melissa said...

So wonderful! I love the glossy accents on the stamps.. really makes them pop. TFS

Kate said...

Such a Beautiful Card, Love how you added the glossy accents it's perfect.

Debbie Rodgerson said...

awesome card!!! I love it!

Rosie said...

cute card

Krystle said...

Love your card!!! (:

Michelle said...

so cute ! love how you used it as a background but yet as the main focus !!

Debbie said...

wow Candace I just love this card it's very pretty great job on the stamping it looks beauiful I love how it does stamd out more using the glossy accents
Hugs
Debbie

Crystal said...

I love this card!!! It is sooo cute!

Kim Olson said...

Your new card is so cute! Thanks for showing how you did it!

Jamie said...

This is so cute!

Jaymie said...

This is beautiful! I love the colors!

cghundley said...

Fun card.
Love the colors.
Carla from Utah