Monday, December 9, 2013

Awesome NEWS!!!

I have some AWESOME news to announce today!!!! I was chosen to be a part of the ...




YAY!!!!!!!!!! I am so excited and honored!!! Doodlebug has the CUTEST products and I just cannot wait to start playing with all those awesome papers and FUN embellishments!!!! 

Here are the other lucky members of the 2014 DT!! 

Aimee Kidd   North Carolina
Amanda Coleman  Idaho


Candace Zentner   Canada
 

Courtney Lee California

Kathy Skou  MA

Jodi Wilton  Canada

Melinda Spinks  Australia    
Blog: http://thescrapfarm.blogspot.com


Mendi Yoshikawa   Washington
Blog: http://www.snippets-of-mendi.blogspot.com/ 

Sharm Nidyanandan  Malaysia

Shellye McDaniel  Texas

Tya Smith Utah

Wendy Sue Anderson  Utah

I cannot wait to start getting to know these ladies!!! I know I am going to be so inspired and will learn so much from them!!! 

7 comments:

Unknown said...

Congrats!!!

DebC said...

WOW what an awesome opportunity! Congrats!
Deb C

Lisa Norris said...

Congrats!

Ruthie @ SeptemberNinth said...

Congrats Candace! They have the cutest products!

Ruthie :)

Melissa said...

They have the cutest products- I can't wait to see what you make :)

Alycia said...

Congratulations!!

oscaralley said...

Congrats! That is AWESOME!