Thursday, May 2, 2013

Scrapbook Steals Design Team!!!

Hey everyone!! As you are reading this post, I am with my family on a fun little road trip! :) We're staying in a hotel one night, then a friend's the second night with a visit to the zoo, a couple waterparks, some shopping... (I'm tired just typing our activities out this post!! :)) Everyone cross their fingers that we are getting sleep at night, otherwise this could be one little road trip from hell! :) 

SO... I have some VERY fun news today!! I am now a member of the 
SCRAPBOOK STEALS DESIGN TEAM!!! 
How awesome is THAT? Can you tell I am super excited?! 

If you have never shopped at Scrapbook Steals (then your nuts... kidding... kind of ;)) you need to check it out! Every day they have wicked deals on great scrapbooking supplies and tools at totally reduced prices! Did you also know there is a Scrapbook Steals blog?! I did not know this until a few months ago!! There is a ton of great inspiration over there, so make sure to check it out! 

Stay tuned for my very first post as a part of this great team!!! 

3 comments:

snappy scrappy said...

Congrats!

Lisa said...

Congratulations!! How exciting!! I will have to check Scrapbook Steals out!! I hope you have a great trip (and are getting sleep!!) Safe travels :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

ScrappyRae10 said...

AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!! CONGRATS!!!!