This week's theme was a card for Mom/Grandma. Easy peasy. Doesn't it seem like there is always a reason to give a card to a mom or grandma?? I wanted to create something my girls could give to their Grandma and a freebie from Jessica Weible came available that was perfect!!
Love these little bears!!
Here's what I used...
- Bear graphic from Jessica Weible
- Pattern paper from Crate Paper, Stampin' Up and a flowered digital print that I cannot for the life of me find again... :( (does that mean I have too many?! ;))
- Peachy Keen Bear Face Assortment stamps
- the Bear Hugs stamp set from Pink By Design, as well as the Our Grandparents set
- Posy twine from Trendy Twine
- Colorbox fluid chalk ink
- rhinestone from my stash
- white gelly roll pen
That's it!! :)