YAWWWWWN. Today I am so jealous of anyone who can catch a nap. :) When I first made this layout I thought my little angel was having a sweet little thought with her eyes closed... today, I'm pretty sure she's happily having a nap! :)
I used my FAVORITE stack EVER by Recollections for this layout - Today, Tomorrow, Forever. This is the only stack I can honestly say that I am going to buy a second of.
I know this angel is super adorable, but please take a moment to appreciate that awesome chevron ribbon behind her clouds. Isn't it the prettiest ribbon ever?! I bought it from Little Free Radical (Etsy) but I know there are a few places that sell it.
Check out how fine the letters in my title are... Super intricate and my cameo had NO problem cutting them. Man, I LOVE that machine!!
What I used to make this layout...
- Today, Tomorrow, Forever Recollections stack
- Kadoodle Bug Designs Angel SVG
- Clouds & stars from Silhouette store
- sentiment from Baby Love by Pink By Design
- Chevron ribbon from Little Free Radical
- Martha Stewart gold glitter glue
- Colorbox fluid chalk ink
Hope you all have a great day!! :)