This is my second post of the day!! To see my dino card using Pretty Paper, Pretty Ribbons files, click HERE!!!!
Hey friends!! I have a really sweet card to share with you! I made it for this week's Peachy Keen Challenge!
Such a pretty little fairy! And I am in AWE of how PERFECT her face stamped!! I used the smallest Peachy Keen size in the Princess Assortment set and stamped it on textured paper and the face still came out 100% perfect!!!!
It's hard to see in the pic, but I outlined her wings with a Stardust Gelly Roll pen and it sparkles sooooo beautifully!
Here is what I used to make this card...
- Fairy from 'Fairies' graphic set by Zenware
- Princess Face Assortment stamps by Peachy Keen
- flower from Silhouette store
- Holly twine from Trendy Twine
- sentiment from Happily Ever After stamp set from Scrappy Moms Stamps
- digital paper background from Aesthetic Addiction (Etsy)
- Flower ribbon from Michaels
- white gelly roll pen, stardust gelly roll pen
ONE last thing before I end this post....
A WINNER of the twine giveaway from the Pretty Paper, Pretty Ribbons blog hop this past weekend!!!