Hey Everyone!! I have a super cute card to show you all today!! I don't very often make shape cards, but lately I have been wanting to change things up around here! :)
How cute, right?! Love Merida!
Gold embossing powder is my new favorite!!! And I love the detail embossing powder by Recollections! It works great for sentiments! The powder stuck to my textured paper a bit but I actually like the look that it gave!
Here is what I used to make this card...
- Happily Ever After cutting files from Lettering Delights
- Peachy Keen Princess Face Assortment stamps
- Pink By Design setiment (not sure which set it is... it's not labeled)
- textured Momenta paper
- Recollections gold embossing powder
- Colorbox fluid chalk ink (around her hair)
- glossy accents (on her eyes)
- Blush copic marker (her cheeks)
- white gelly roll pen
I'm off to link this up over at the Peachy Keen Release Challenge!! Have an awesome day!