Hey friends!! I am having a great day and I hope you are too! Taylah slept 6 hours straight last night!! Woohoo!! So much better than the 2-3 hours I'm used to!! Let's hope this isn't a one time thing for us!
Today I have a fun little card I made for this week's Peachy Keen Challenge:
This was the photo inspiration..
As soon as I saw that mossy forest, I thought MUSHROOM!! And I knew just the little file from SVG Cutting Files to use..
Here is what I used to make this card...
- mushroom file from SVG Cutting Files (was a freebie...)
- Happy Lashes face assortment set from Peachy Keen
- Paper from The Green Stack by DCWV
- Sentiments from two Pink By Design stamp sets: Plum Perfect & Our Fathers
- My Creative Time button die
- Natural Hemp from Liz's Paperloft Boutique
- white gelly roll pen
I have some fun, exciting news to share within the next few days!! Can't wait! :)