Monday, December 31, 2012

Jaded Blossom Guest Designer

I am a guest designer over at Jaded Blossom today!!! So fun!! Love their unique stamps!! 
Thanks so much to Michelle and Candace for the opportunity!

For my project I made the cutest little treat holder as a birthday gift for my mom...


I used a 'Happy Birthday' sentiment from the Make A Wish stamp set on a tag from the Silhouette store. Tickled with Teal twine from Trendy Twine went perfectly with my color scheme as well as some Recollections pearls as sprinkles (EVERYTHING has to have sprinkles at our house :)). I used some Colorbox fluid chalk ink to add dimension to my tag and icing. My last couple details were a button and some doodling with a white gelly roll pen. 


I cut this little treat box (from the Silhouette store) so that I could fill it up with rockets, which are my mom's favorite candy. 

Make sure you check out the Jaded Blossom blog, they are having some amazing giveaways to celebrate their Birthday!!! 

7 comments:

Candace Pelfrey said...

This is so cute Candace! I just love those sprinkles. Thanks so much for being a guest designer with us today!! :)
~Candace

Jamie said...

This is so cute!

Lisa said...

This is adorable!! I love the shape of the box and the pearl sprinkles!! Happy New Year's Eve :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

Michelle said...

this is tooo cute !!! thanks so much for being a GD for us !!! Your mom will love it !!!

michelle- Jaded Blossom owner
www.scrappinwithmybug.com

Trixie said...

This is just super adorable! I love anything that has to do with cupcakes! Great job!!

Kate said...

This looks so Yummy. Thanks for Guest Designing over at Jaded Blossom.

Tanya~Studio 5380 said...

Candace this is just adorable! What a cute treat bag-love the colors and the twine!