Sunday, December 9, 2012

Owl Be Home For Christmas

Well not being able to take a little baby out in the cold has left us some spare time around the house... Not going to complain, it has led to a little crafting! :) 

This morning the girls and I made cards for Bria's preschool teachers!! 


Bria choose these little owl graphics from JW Illustrations and I had the perfect sentiment in mind to go with them! I used the print and cut feature on my cameo, then inked around the little white squares. I used some white embossing powder, a sentiment from the Winter Wishes set from Scrappy Moms and some faux stitching with a white gelly roll pen to finish it up. 

 Gotta run!! Off to get some more activities ready for the girls while they are napping!! :) 

6 comments:

Caroline said...

Gorgeous christmas card the owls are so cute and I love the layout. Caroline xxx

Lisa said...

This is so adorable!! The owls are so cute and I love the tree paper and perfect sentiment!! What a fabulous card!! Have a great evening :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

L.B. said...

Love this and it looks great.

Debbie said...

This is so cute!! The owls are adorable!! Love the DP!!

Scrappy Moms Stamps said...

OMGoodness - this card is so ADORABLE!! Thank you for joining us at Scrappy Moms Stamps! :)

- Mel

jordanbev5@yahoo.com said...

I just love your owl Christmas card!!