Thursday, July 7, 2011

This week's HAUL!

Hi Guys!! So this last week I have done a bit of shopping for myself... I always love it when people post their hauls so I thought I would try it too! BUT... please keep this between you and I (meaning - don't tell my hubby! :)).


The scrapbook store in town has a closing out sale going on now so I picked up some single sheets of paper, matte accents, buttons, glue dots and various ink pads. THEN I went to our "local" (an hour away) wal-mart and got a few stacks of paper, some tiny clothes pins, glue AND *drumroll* TWINKLE TOES!!! I have been trying to get my hands on this cart for what seems like FOREVER!! This was the last place I expected to see this cart, I thought it was in the US only since I had never seen it here before. Wal-mart also had the new lites so I picked up Recess since Bria is going to Preschool this fall. I would also like to get the sweets and the coffee one but I may have to wait, I have definitely went over budget on scrapbooking goods these last few months... What an addictive sport this is!!! ;)

Have an awesome night! :)

6 comments:

TyTynNiyasmom said...

Great haul! I recently picked up twinkle toes too! I wish my walmart had the new lites :(

HappyPlaceJen said...

Nice haul, Candace! And you are a BOLD WOMAN posting your haul. I go with that saying, "My husband lets me buy all of the crafting supplies I can hide" - LOL! But seriously, enjoy your new toys! I will look forward to seeing your creations with it all! You are very talented. :) ~Jen http://happyplaceforjen.blogspot.com/

Courtney said...

love seeing hauls too -- i hide mine most of the time (another reason why I LOVE massive purses). Twinkle Toes has been in the Halifax Walmarts for ages. I was happy to see some of the new releases there this week!

Jessica Buffa said...

Awesome haul Candace...I have and love the K&Company paper you have there...some really adorable 2 sided prints in that stack!!!

Sherrie K. said...

Wow, you did make a great haul!! With having little girls, you will love twinkle toes! Have fun with all your goodies. Can't wait to see what you make!! Thanks for stopping by my blog and sorry I haven't been here for a while. I just subscribed to you so I will get emails. Great way to go! Your creations are awesome!
Sherrie K
http://sherriescraps.blogspot.com

gshrader said...

Great haul! Love the Twinkle Toes cart! I have a 4 year old girl and it is perfect for pictures of her! I can't wait to find the recess lite cart. Haven't seen it anywhere around here yet! Thanks for sharing!