Monday, July 18, 2011

Precious

Hey Everyone!! I'm so glad to have a project to post for you today! I haven't been able to get a lot of scrapping done lately... Today's my post day over at the Pink By Design Blog, you should check it out for tips! There is something new everyday!


This is when Brittyn was only a couple days old... I can't believe she's almost one!! Time flies so fast!!



So here are some details...
- baby shirts are cut from Baby Steps @ 2.5", 'Sweet' stamp (and flower) are from the Labels stamp from PBD, the background is a Cloudy Day stamp by PBD, glitter is Martha Stewart, twine is from The Twinery, mini clothespins are from WalMart
- title is cut from Once Upon A Princess and sprayed with Tattered Angels Glimmermist
- pearls are from the Dollarstore
- blue layer is embossed with Tiny Bubble embossing folder
- stitching with white gelly roll pen

Stop by again soon!! :) 

4 comments:

June Houck said...

Very sweet LO, Candace :)

Sherrie K. said...

What a beautiful layout:) I love the cute onsie's hanging on the line! so cute!
Sherrie K
http://sherriescraps.blogspot.com

Jessica Buffa said...

Oh Candace, what a lovely LO. I love the embossing, cloud paper, clothesline, pearls as buttons, and all to accent an ADORABLE baby...look at all that hair! Beautifully done!!! Great LO and have fun over at MCC blog. Can't wait to "tune in". Just be careful not to get your rubber arm near any flames! LOL
:O)
Jessica

Lisa said...

This layout is so beautiful, Candace! I love the clothesline and the pictures are so absolutely adorable! Thanks so much for stopping by my blog and entering my giveaway! I'm already a happy follower :D

Lisa
http://indymermaid.blogspot.com