Monday, April 14, 2014

For Some Bunny Sweet

Hey crafty friends!!  Is everyone ready for Easter?? I'm still working on it... Seems like time has just been FLYING lately! One thing I have gotten accomplished is making some fun little treats for my girls' Easter baskets. 


I love pairing the dainty topper die with these 2.25"x8" bags (in the Jaded Blossom store). 


I am so addicted to using white embossing powder right now. It stands out so perfectly on patterned paper. 


I used some cute little Doodlebug bunny stickers to apply over the flowers I cut using the Jaded Blossom Spring Dies. Doodlebug Designs whimsical and fun elements and papers go so amazingly with Jaded Blossom products and guess what?! Jaded Blossom is now carrying some awesome Doodlebug products!!! So exciting!! 


Here are all the goodies I used to create my treat bags...
- Doodlebug washi tape

Thanks so much for stopping by today!!!!