Tuesday, September 24, 2013

Pretty Paper, Pretty Ribbons DT Day!!

Hey everyone!! Today is another DT day with all the gals from Pretty Paper, Pretty Ribbons!! Did you all catch the PPPR Birthday blog hop this past weekend?? It was sooo awesome!!  I hope you didn't miss out on it! :) 

So today I wanted to make some more treats for one of my daughter's classes (I'm not sure which daughter yet!). I went to my Jaded Blossom stamps for inspiration and decided to make something with the Vampires & Zombies Oh My! set! Plus, I had these fang candies just layin' around! ;) 


Whenever I am doing treat bags I print and cut my images.... I would LOVE to piece them all together, but the thought of the little ones looking at them for 10 seconds and ripping them to pieces to get at the candy makes me want to cry...


This fun little vampire is from the Monster Mash clip art set...


I also used the following supplies to make my treat bags...
- Patterned paper from Thirty-One Collection by Pebbles

Head on over to the Pretty Paper, Pretty Ribbons blog to check out what everyone else made!! 

7 comments:

Jaren said...

These are super cute! I've always made treat bags and pieced everything together using my Cricut. I'm so excited to have a Silhouette now to use that Print and Cut feature!!!

Rosie said...

omg these are to cute

Migdalia said...

Oh Goodness....Thye are TOTALLY cute!!Awesome job!
Please stop by my blog for the Trendy Twine Giveaway!
Have a wonderful day,
Migdalia
♥ Crafting With Creative M ♥
♥ 2 Creative Chicks Challenges ♥

Debbie said...

super cute and so fun looking
Hugs
Debbie

Melinda said...

Super cute! I'm just starting to use the print and cut feature and love it! Great job!

Sherrie K. said...

Omg, these are awesome! I agree with you..the print and cute feature is awesome in this situation!
Sherrie K

Kathy Salido said...

How much fun your treat bags are!! the wax fangs are perfect, as is the sentiment!!