Friday, September 20, 2013

ScrapbookSteals - For the Record

*** For The Girly Girl Birthday Hop, Click HERE!!! ***

Hey everyone!! Today I am over at the ScrapbookSteals blog with some layouts using some great scrapbooking supplies I was sent!! I got to play with the We R Memory Keepers For the Record Collection, which is up for sale on ScrapbookSteals today!! 

Here are a couple sneaks!! 



The colors in this collection aren't my normal go-to colors, but I ended up loving them!!! This kit was super easy to work with and even after making two layouts, I still have a ton of goodies leftover to play with!! 

Now head on over to the blog to check out the rest of the projects!! 

1 comment:

Migdalia said...

Super DUPER cute!
Please stop by my blog for the Trendy Twine Giveaway!
Have a wonderful day,
Migdalia
♥ Crafting With Creative M ♥
♥ 2 Creative Chicks Challenges ♥